Medela Baby Weigh Scale
You can now use this popular scale in the convenience of your own home. You can measure how much your baby takes from each breastfeeding as well as monitor daily and weekly weight gain. The Medela Baby Weigh Scale is the most accurate scale to use. It is accurate as much as 2 grams. You will note that ¼ of an ounce = 7 grams. YES! This scale is that accurate.
1 week - $30.00 1 month - $60.00
This is a flat fee. No deposit is required
A drivers license, credit card and 2 phone numbers are required for scale rentals
Mothers can have a breastmilk
supply that is:
- Excessive(more than her baby needs)
- Adequate(supports normal weight gain)
- Borderline (supports slow weight gain
- Inadequate (does not support normal weight gain).
Please keep the following in mind when performing weight checks:
If your baby is not getting enough from a breastfeeding, you will want to seek the help of a lactation consultant.
If you know you are making enough milk for your baby, however, you determine from weight checks that your baby is not taking in enough at breast, you will want to speak with a lactation consultant.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately measures breastmilk intake to 0.1 oz (2g) up to 12 lbs. (6000 g) and 0.2 oz (5 g) from 12 to 24 lbs. (12,000 g)
- Lightweight and portable
- Convenient push-button weight measurement and easy to ready LCD display
- Automatically compensates for a moving baby
- ZERO button compensates for blanket weight
- Weights in grams or pounds/ounces
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning
- Operates on AC power or six C batteries (not included)
Call Today 252-2290
Return to Home Page